PGBC Mission Trip to Haiti!!
(Photos are oldest first to newest last) CLICK OH PHOTOS TO MAKE THEM ADVANCE TO NEXT ONE
1) Thoughts and prayers appreciated for our medical mission trip to Haiti! Ready to board with Wanda Lamm 🙏🏼✈️ — with Stephanie Upchurch, Jack Frazier and Rebecca Fisher.
2) Miami airport waiting to fly to Haiti for our adventures to begin
3) Great day at the orphanage we used to sponsor. Set up medical clinic and checked out all the kids❤️ The girl in green dress is Stephanie❤️ They remembered us from last time !
4) These are the bathrooms that we dug a septic tank for three years ago when we were here!
5) That is water in the bag they give to people at the clinic. The blue building is a bathroom. The water runs all along the village and they bath, play and use it for lots of things and it is very dirty. We are so lucky to have what we have and take for granted a lot of the time.
6) The baby I helped deliver — a little boy
7) We have armed guards protecting us ❤️
8) This is where a lot of the people wash their clothes and take baths!
9) The last pic is trash beside of road. They have no trash system so it is just piled up everywhere and then burned!
10) The medical clinic we worked and stayed at. The last time I was there it was just a small house and now they have a big new clinic ❤️
11) I slept in the new OR room so I didn’t keep everyone up snoring
12) This man right here drove us around all week and translated for us. He also kept me from falling in the water and sliding down the mountain we climbed ❤️His name is Jude and we knew him from last time. He is a great man.
13) After we finished the clinic for the day, Pastor Jeff took us in a tour of the village and this is the water I almost fell in and the rocky path I almost busted it on if not for Jude.
14) Tuesday we set up a clinic at a Kindergarten that. Pastor from Colorado established. Pastor Jeff! Lots of children here!
15) Some pictures of going up the mountain to set up clinic! Very nice and breezy up there.
16) This is Thursday and we went to Tent City. Very primitive. The little lady in the pic was 103 years old! The kids had a great time with Wanda and Rebecca.
17) After clinic on Thursday, we got to visit the new orphanage that Made for Hope sponsors! This is their new bigger house they helped them lease. The kids are happy and well taken care of .❤️
Baptists on Mission / HURRICANE DORIAN DISASTER RELIEF
PLEASE WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO ON THE DISASTER RELIEF BY BAPTISTS ON MISSION
Relief efforts on the Outer Banks continue following hurricane Dorian. To find out how you can get involved visit baptistsonmission.org/
You can contact Jack Frazier, 919-673-8201 or 919-868-1673 or online to baptistonmission.org for any other necessary information.