- Our Mission Statement: Sharing the love of Jesus Christ to even the smallest worshiper by providing Christian childcare to our community.
- A ministry of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church since 1987.
- We follow the August 31st deadline for placing the child in the correct age group for our Preschool classes.
- We follow a traditional school calendar (September to May).
Some of the benefits include:
- A safe Christian environment
- Five separate age levels: Infants, Ones, Twos, Threes, and Fours (all four year old classes are readiness classes). We do allow for enrollment of five year old children whom parents wish to wait on enrolling in Kindergarten.
- Flexible Schedules for parents (M-F, MWF, TTH - 9:15am to 1:15pm)
- Affordable rates.
We do have a maximum number of children whom we will enroll at each age level. Our program will provide a time of learning through activities, stories, music, nature, play, and a time of sharing and learning about God and His world. Ones through Fives will attend Chapel with the Pastor on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. In addition, our program views the time we experience with your child as an opportunity to share the love and abilities God has given us.
Rev. Michael Marshall
Preschool & Children’s Minister